Friday 11 April 2014

YOGASMOGA SALE!!!!! SLIMMIE PANTS

If anyone has read my Yogasmoga reviews from earlier posts, you know that I am a big fan!  Got an email a few days ago with an offer to purchase a pair of Classic Slimmie Pants (LOVE THESE - see earlier post dedicated to the Slimmie!) and you would get a second pair free of charge!  The email said it was for selected Yogasmoga clients (I figured that just meant people on their email list who bought things in the past). The second pair would be in your size but the color may be a surprise.  This made me a little wary as I am not overly adventurous when it comes to the colors of my workout bottoms.  I was relieved to see that all of their bottoms are either Carbon Black or Caviar Grey with a colored waist band.  Good deal for that price! ($109 per pair but you will get two pairs!!).

Then just this morning I noticed that this sale was advertised on facebook so it is now open to anyone ordering Classic Slimmie Pants!  I highly recommend them!  They fit like a glove, wash like a towel, and never pill!


http://yogasmoga.com/women/classic-slimmie-pant-3446

Enjoy and Happy Friday!!
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment