Wednesday 23 April 2014

Latest Yogasmoga Order

As I posted yesterday, Yogasmoga has added some new product to their website for women! They are also in the process of getting a men's line together to be expected online on May 1, 2014.

What I forgot to mention in yesterday's post was that not only do they have some new items, they also have new colors in old favorites (ie Klarit Red Run Jump N' Play Crops, just one of the many examples) AND they have a new material called Aurum Stripe.  This is supposed to be a softer, more lightweight version of their original material, Aurum.  The picture below is of the new XOX Tee that is a combo of the original Aurum material and the new lighter weight Aurum Stripe material


                                                Made from a combination of our two exclusive
 high performance wicking fabrics - Aurum 24 and Aurum Stripe, 
you get double the punch.

I have to say that I am excited about the new lightweight material.  I  have a few tanks made of Aurum and while I do like them, I am less inclined to wear them if I am going to be sweating lots as I don't find that they breathe as well as lighter weight materials.  Don't get me wrong, they are lovely tanks with great wicking properties but I just find them best to wear when I won't be sweating as much.  

I've ordered the My Stripey Racerback in Carbon 6 ($48).   I'm also excited that this tank is a little longer than their original Yantra Tank.



I will post a review of this new item when it arrives!  I'd love to hear any feedback that any of you have on the new Yogasmoga items!  Feel free to comment/post!

Cheers!
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment