Monday 19 May 2014

Yogasmoga My Stripy Racerback Review

When Yogasmoga came out with their new items last month, I quickly ordered the My Stripy Racerback in Carbon 6 (PS I have a thing for stripes...LOVE them).  This particular tank was said to be made from a new material called Aurum Stripe, which was supposed to be softer and more lightweight than the original Aurum material.  I live in Canada and Yogasmoga ships out of NYC.  This tank was in my mailbox after only a week!  I usually wear a size 6 or small in workout tanks, so I ordered this one in a size 6 as well.  Perfect fit! I love the shape of this tank - it dips down in the front and back for optimal coverage.  It is long enough to skim my hip but not too long (I don't like when tanks cover my bum when I am trying to run, jump, etc while I workout).  For a reference point, I am 5'5 and short in the torso.  As you can see from the awkward selfies below (sorry, I am not an avid selfie taker ;-)) I am a pear-shaped girl and am curvy in the hip/bum area and this tank hugs my curves nicely when I workout - I need my gear to stay in place when I workout.  You will also notice that the color seems a little messed up - it's just sweat!  I had finished a crazy tough Friday morning full body class right before snapping this shot.  This new material really wicks the sweat away from your body as you work!









Love this new tank! Love this new material!  Can not wait to order another Yogasmoga My Stripy Racerback tank!  Next time I think I will go with the Verdi color!



Happy long weekend!!
Jamie

2 comments:

  1. I cant agree with you more, the new Aurum Stripe from yogasmoga is amazing. The "dip" in the front and back is so feminine looking and the wicking is the best. I got the Klarit red it is a very pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh! I've been looking at the Klarit Red too - very pretty! I have a few of the original Yogasmoga Yantra tanks made of the original Aurum material and I very much prefer this new softer material :-)

      Delete