Thursday 21 August 2014

YOGASMOGA SALE!


I've blogged about Yogasmoga before - I really do like their products!  I do have to say that I don't wear my Yantra Tanks much in the warmer weather because the Aurum fabric - although very compressive, is not as cooling as other fabric tanks that I have.  I love the Stripy Tank that they make in Aurum Stripe fabric - much softer and better wicking properties!  Wish those were part of the sale, I would buy more (although I do already have three colors ;p  ).

I ordered these two beauties:

Tickle Me Tank:  Coral Pink
Original Price $72
SALE PRICE $36



I plan to wear this tank to Moksha Yoga, spin class, and possibly to strength classes that do not include a lot of cardio.



U and Me Bra:  Seattle Mist/Grey Cavier
Original Price  $49
SALE PRICE $24.50



This looks a lot like my Lululemon Flow Y Bra.  I am not a large chested girl so I live in those bras - I can even use them to run in.  I hope to use the U and Me Bra as a good all purpose workout bra.  I love this color combo too!  I have a pair of the Run Jump 'n Play Crops in the Grey Cavier color already and love them.

Other items on sale on the Yogasmoga website include:
Yantra Tanks $27.50 (was $55), Twistie Tank $32 (was $64), Sneak 'n Peek Bra $26 (was $52), Sweet 'n Short shorts $27 (was $54), Run, Jump 'n Play Crop $44 (was $88), Tippy Toe Legging $48 (was $96), Ballerina Legging $49 (was $98), Classic Slimmie Pant $54.40 (was $109).  There are some fabulous deals on this site for a limited time!!!  Sale ends on August 28th at midnight.  I highly recommend the Classic Slimmie Pants (I would size down one more size if I got another pair - I have size 6 and love them but would like them a little snugger.  I wear size 6 in Groove Pants from Lululemon for a reference).   I would also recommend the Run Jump 'n Play Crops (these fit perfectly in my regular size 6 - very compressive!).

Happy shopping!
Cheers!
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment