Saturday 22 March 2014

Awaiting New Glyder Items!

As I have been patiently awaiting the upload of more sizes and colors of Glyder's Mantra Crops and Ninja Crops, a few other items on the site have caught my eye :-)  Surprise surprise!

Currently I am awaiting the arrival of the Paradise Sports Bra in Black, $44.




I love the cute back detailing of the straps!  It looks like a great yoga, pilates, barre and gym workout bra.  It is designed for yoga and pilates but I am thinking that us smaller-chested ladies may be able to get more bang for our buck and be able to wear it to medium impact gym workouts (ie strength workouts). Not sure yet if I would be able to run in it or not, but I will keep you all posted when it arrives!!!  I ordered a small - I usually wear a size 6 or 34C in my sports bras if you would like a reference.  The site has an excellent size chart as well!


I'm also waiting for the Lotus Tank in Cozumel Teal Space Dye, $46.



This tank has built a built in shelf bra and space to put in cups if you wish (I always do as it gives you a much smoother look).  I love this space dye color!  A beautiful mix of pink and blue!  I will wear this to yoga, barre, pilates, and for low impact gym workouts.  I probably won't wear this for a run just because I like lots of support when I run, even though I am not a large chested lady. Nothing hurts more than your girls moving around too much when you are out running!  I usually wear a size 6 in tanks so I ordered a small.

These should be arriving any day now and I will keep you posted as to fit and functionality of these items!

Cheers! Happy Spring!
Jamie


Visit the Glyder Apparel website:
www.http//work-sweat-play.com

2 comments:

  1. I have recently come across your blog & love it!!
    Thanks for all the great reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer! Thanks so much! I love working out and I love to shop so this blog is a result of that ;-) I also love to cook! I've been looking through your blog recipes and can't wait to try some of them! Especially the Pistachio Crusted Chicken! Cheers!

      Delete