Monday 17 March 2014

Glyder Mantra Crops: So Great I'm Reviewing Them A Second Time!!!!

I ordered Glyder Apparel Mantra Crops in Black and Charcoal Heather a while back and I can not say how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!

I've worn both pairs at least once a week since they arrived and they are amazing!  I wash them with like fabrics and hang to dry - as I do with all of my workout gear.  Not one sign of pilling anywhere in sight on either pair!  They haven't stretched out one bit with wear!  They continue to stay put when I run, do yoga, lift weights, do burpees, you name it!  It has been at least a few years since I've seen this kind of quality in my workout gear!  


(These are the Charcoal Heather pair.  Sorry, it's really hard to get a good shot of your own pants! LOL You can see from the picture, though, the great compression and how they flatten out your tummy area and hold you in nicely.  No muffins here!)


I've recently messaged the company as I want to order more colors in the Mantra Crop and I want to try the Ninja Crops in black.  Currently my size 6 is sold out in all of the colors that I want on their website http://www.work-sweat-play.com.   They assured me that in the next month or so there will be more stock on hand.  When they replenish the stock these will be mine!!!


Mantra Crop, Navy Space Dye  $52


Ninja Crop, Black $68




Something that I really love about the way this company is dealing with their stock is that they continue to replenish stock items that they know people love!  This is something that I think Lululemon could learn from! Instead of putting out a great item for a short time in limited quantities and then never making that same item again, or at least not making it the same way with the same materials, keep making the tried and true!  Sure, we all like to try something new every now and then but when it comes to core workout gear, keep it simple and keep the quality high!

If you haven't tried Glyder Apparel yet, I highly recommend that you do!  The clothes are high quality, they fit great and the price is right!

Cheers and Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Jamie

PS- I do not receive any financial or product incentive when I write about products on my blog.  I do this for fun and to hopefully help inform others on what is out there!  :-)

3 comments:

  1. I've loved Mantra crops for a long time. Love the space dye ones best. They are all I wear for running. Much better than Lululemon bc they haven't pilled or shown any sign of wear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you find the Space Dye sizing is the same as the solid color sizing? I have heard different things.

      Delete
  2. I saw a girl wearing those Navy Space Dye ones at yoga one morning and I have been waiting patiently for new stock ever since! I love my Mantras! I was a full on Lululemon girl until this past year and have been majorly disappointed by the quality issues. It's really too bad to see how such a superior product could go downhill so quickly and not right itself with all of the consumer reviews and direction! I was happy to find Glyder and am looking forward to trying out any new designs they come out with in the future!

    ReplyDelete