Saturday 8 March 2014

Latest Lululemon Excursion :-)

So I wandered into a store today that carries a limited selection of Lululemon gear in my area (I live nowhere near a Lululemon store unfortunately) in search of a Bang Buster Headband.  I recently decided that bangs were a good idea (and I still think they are) but they get in the way when I work out.  My head sweats a lot when I workout so all those hairs around my face a just a pain!

Of course I didn't go directly to the wall of headbands right away when I arrived.  I had to take a quick peek around in case something else caught my eye.  Then I saw a few pairs of Cadet Blue Wunder Unders. Tentatively I picked up one of the tags to check the size.  I was sure they'd only have size 10 and 2 left, as per usual.  NOPE!  There they were!  Size 6!  Squeal!  So I tried them on right away.  Did the bend test and PERFECTION!  Not sheer at all!!!  They are reversible too so I can either wear the Cadet Blue or the all Black side if I want.  Needless to say, I bought these on the spot!  They disappeared online rather quickly so I never dreamed I'd find them so close to home!


Reversible Wunder Under Crops  $82
Cadet Blue/Black


I did try on the Bang Buster Headband and it is just the thing I was looking for!  Cute, and adjustable (you can make it as wide or narrow on your head as you want).  This will work well at the gym or out for a run.  I might give it a try in a hot yoga class as well.  If I have it low enough on my forehead it may help keep some sweat from rolling into my eyes!  


Bang Buster Headband   $18
Black


All in all a great Saturday morning shopping trip!  

Happy weekend everyone!
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment