Monday 10 February 2014

YOGASMOGA Classic Slimmie Pants Review

Attention Ladies who love to wear black yoga pants everywhere:  Yogasmoga Classic Slimmie Pants are what you have been looking for!  (Here is the link: http://yogasmoga.com/women/classic-slimmie-pant-3446)


Classic Slimmie Pant $109





Classic Slimmie Pant

$109
This REVERSIBLE Slimmie pant is some serious double trouble. So super slimming, you’ll want to put it on just to admire your tight tush. The clean, slimming contour is flattering and sexy. Feel fierce both at the gym and at brunch. 

Our Slimmie Pant Tall is ideal for women over 5' 9'' in height.






These pants come in a range of colors and sizes from 2-12 both Regular and Tall lengths!!





OMG!  I ordered these recently and they shipped very quickly!  They are the most comfortable yoga pants I have ever owned - and I own, I dare say, a few pairs!  I ordered these pants in Black Carbon 6 which is the blackest of black pants I have ever seen!  I wash them with other yoga wear (no fabric softener) and hang them to dry.  No pilling after washing.  I don't expect them to pill if they are anything like the first pair of Yogasmoga crops that I have had since the company opened in early 2013 that have been washed/worn many times and have yet to look different than they did when I took them out of the package!

I'm 5"5 and wear size 6 in Yogasmoga gear.  I ordered Regular size 6 and they fit true to size and the length is perfect!  Long enough that they are brushing the bottom of my sneaker but not dragging on the floor.  They also come in tall for you leggy gals!

Here's what the website has to say about Aurum; material exclusive to Yogasmoga:

DISCOVER AURUM™

This is IT. AURUM™, Exclusively Ours.
AURUM™ is a technical blend of Supplex® and Lycra®. Our competitors use a form of Nylon that is inferior and falls apart quickly. Supplex® fibers are technically far superior, giving you the soft feel and breathability of cotton with the performance benefits of advanced fiber technology.
Above info from Yogasmoga website:  http://yogasmoga.com/our-edge)

I can not say enough about how incredibly soft and flexible this material is!  It holds its shape while making you legs and butt look fabulous!  The wide waistband is a medium rise - not too high, not too low and NO MUFFIN TOP! :-) Yay!

I can not say enough about the high quality of Yogasmoga product that I have bought so far.  The fit is fantastic, the fabric is lovely (especially after you wash it, it just gets softer!) and it keeps its shape like nothing else.  The price of these pants is rather high, however, every time you purchase a pair, you receive 5 Smogi Bucks that you can save and use later towards another purchase!  I look at these as an investment piece that will last a long time in my yoga/lounging wardrobe!  

Enjoy all of the Smogi Love and visit their website today:  http://yogasmoga.com/

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment